Why do you want to become an instructor?
- As a driving instructor, you become your own boss.
- You can choose when and where you work and enjoy the same flexibility whilst you are training using our carefully crafted course tailored to meet the needs of the individual trainee.
- The actual number of instructors on the Driving Standards Agency (DVSA) ADI register is virtually the same as it was 10 years ago. Therefore you’ll be joining a career that is all but redundancy proof if you run your business well.
- You can train with our local friendly school. When you pass all three parts of the exam, you may wish to work with us or go independent – it’s your choice.
- Running your own business brings freedom and independence.
- Probably the most satisfying job on the world when that ‘difficult to teach pupil’ passes with flying colours – all because of you.
As you can see it’s all about YOU – what you can do, what you can achieve when you want to succeed.
What are the legal requirements to become a Driving Intructor?
Not everyone can become a driving instructor. You must be able to satisfy minimum legal requirements so a quick visit to www.dsa.gov.uk to see if you qualify. Why not download Download ‘Your guide to the approved driving instructor register’ (PDF, 435K) (www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Drivingforaliving). This tells you all about the test requirements and how to apply to enter the Driving Instructor Register.
Don’t delay – Contact us today
Phone 07930 310839 for more details or EMAIL